ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

coal seam gas claims were falsified, page-21

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    db76,

I don't follow STO because I have never owned any shares in it. Maybe one day, but not for now. Hence why I have sold out altogether from ESG.
    Had it been someone else I probably would have held and accepted the shares exchange, but not for STO at this point in time. So, to answer your question, NO I haven't seen that presentation.

One more thing in regard to those comments of yours though db. And that is, as to where those pictures that you are making a mention of, have been taken.

IMHO, definitely not from around the Gunnedah area. For, any of the crops around there are just about stuffed, and many farmers that I do know, have decided to spray their crops with roundup if it doesn't rain soon in order to at least save some of the fertilizers that they have incorporated at sowing time.

So, those photos are just a typical promotional affair, or they have been taken elsewhere and not in the ESG Gunnedah tenements areas. Unless they are from some irrigated crops, and let me tell you, that there aren't many of them around either.

There are some good irrigation bores in the Breeza area around the Liverpool plains, but not many around in the Mullaley areas, and they are mainly used in the irrigation of cotton crops where the returns are higher, not in the wheat or grain crops.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.