ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hey Nervous,Good to see you put down those conspiracy talkersIn...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hey Nervous,

Good to see you put down those conspiracy talkers

In your apprenticeship under the mentorship of Yaq you have learned a lot about that

Just to think that but for HC being so Lenient with you during your "Teething phase" we may not have had your company and relentless optimism

Having watched the Insight on SBS on CSG that Drew Hutton didnt walk tall at all when all the huge benefits of the boom were detailed. In a contest between a Greenie and a Farmer getting a good wellhead crop income and a Bogan with a house ,two HSV FPV utes, and a boat , Drew will be flattened like a crow feeding on a roadkill meeting a RoadTrain.

Not long to go and we get the IER and will see what pap they have loaded it up with to justify what they did

ORG is leaving its Run a bit late

That IRONBARK is chewing up their spare money so how do you reckon they can buy ESG ?

If ORG can offload some APLNG % that would be good but their share price is languishing at the moment down around their last CR of $13

This means the market is not hopeful about APLNG having applied such a big risk discount for the CRs still to come. ORG using its DRP as a CR is a joke and the more normal way of extracting money from holders pockets will re-appear soon. I reckon I never have to buy any more ORG shares as just holding what I have, in 5 years time, I will have 50% more from all the CRs.

The last CR at $13 was hard to stomach - what will the next one be at $12

The printing press froths away for all of them - how are they going to fund the $Billions , and you and your BlueSky Crew once mused that ESG could work out how to fund the dyslexic LNGN at Koorabang Island

I am so pleased that you have become a continual advertisement for ORG ! It makes me feel happy to know that you also like ORG

But your self interest with your Kahuna ESG stake is well known . Does Yaq realise just how big a Kahuna you are ?

I thought Yaq was a big swinging.. belonging to the "Clan of the 300" holding 100K shares but not anywhere near your Massive stake waiting for the Massive Reserves upgrade and the Other-Bidders to materialise, which is now unlikely.

Will ORG come forth from behind a rock and deliver your salvation ?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.