ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Thanks Db,I like your Richard Curtis/Black Adder moment!IRONBARK...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Thanks Db,

I like your Richard Curtis/Black Adder moment!

IRONBARK is a whole lot of work and expenditure, wouldn't it be fantastic to have a massive head start on reserves whilst suffocating your competition at the same time? Let alone re-uniting yourself with quality staff who hold a lot of Origin's historic intellectual property in their little brains!

Simplicity itself and if it wont cost much to have a go relative to the Great SANTOS offer, why not?

APLNG can still be split up, it is probably in plan but we just don't know about the details yet.

The printing press froths away for all of them - how are they going to fund the $Billions , and you and your BlueSky Crew once mused that ESG could work out how to fund the dyslexic LNGN at Koorabang Island

I never, ever took NLNG seriously. If you look back, I was always a believer in SANTOS making a move or the GLNG team if funds were a problem (A fact you congratulated me on when the takeover was eventually announced). As it turns out, SANTOS is trying to take ESG without their GLNG partners. This OBVIOUSLY means they are stealing us and our NO vote remains at the ready.

I wouldn't be too worried about Origin's ability to raise the funds to acquire ESG. If you look over at the ORIGIN thread, I posted a "come on guys make an offer on ESG" and someone there was interested. Maybe he was Grant King in disguise ?? Haha!

I did note you whispering IRONBARK in my ear straight after my post though. ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.