ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Origin aren't going to keep 42.5% of their LNG project. Their...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Origin aren't going to keep 42.5% of their LNG project. Their core business is vertically-integrated domestic energy. And based on their last equity selldown, they will get $1 billion for every 1,000PJ of 2P. But, Origin probably want to make sure they secure extra gas resources before they sell any. Wouldn't NSW be a good fit? Ahh, if only...

Funny, isn't it, how db spends 18 months talking down ESG, and telling holders how +40% VWAP is all they should expect. THEN, when that is exactly what is on offer, he isn't happy, and says an offer from ORIGIN would be better.

Maybe db, it isn't the HOW MUCH you are unhappy with, by the WHO...?

I apologise, db, for every suggesting you worked for Santos or an insto working for Santos. Nothing could be further from the truth! ESG going to Santos, at any price, is the last thing you want.

But, I tell you what, db. Given that you were advocating a 90 cent bid from Origin, if Santos sweetens their bid to 90 cents, CASH, you would happily advocate that, wouldn't you..? :) Now that would put you in a wedgie... :)

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.