ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

coal seam gas comes up clean, page-40

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Tinwins,

If you care to read what I posted in regard to what Freehold means, you will find your answers there. Besides after all of your comments, you have terminated your post with a very big Qualified Statement "IMHO". And that, that is all it is. Your opinion.

There are certain High Court cases that created certain precedents and that can prove you are completely wrong, if you care to do some research that is.

Now tell me as to why the police has to get a prior Court order/approval before they are allowed to enter your property. As I said previoulsy, there is a hell of a lot of difference between freehold land, and Crown, Pastoral leases, and Government lands. Even Native title over freehold land is not as easy as it applies to others, and it needs Courts approvals followed by proper and agreed to compensation, if it succeed. Read about it and then come back to me. Don't forget that the Crown awarded these lands, and that is the big crunch.

As for the others, I can supply you with a High Court case decision, if you ask nicely that is, that will show you the light. As for the Army, it is a ridiculous comment if there ever was any, for they are not CSG miners.

Finally, why do you think that, that Farmer in WA has successfully seceeded for the Commonwealth of Australia and created his own Principate on his own freehold land. I feel quiet sure that the Goverenment may have quickly jumped on to that and will try to rectify the issues for the future, so that it will not happen again. Nevertheless.....
    And now that Farmer/Prince he even jumped up and down for not having being invited to attend the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting and it apppears that they will have to inviting as well. Laughable,...Yes. But also probable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.