BPT 2.57% $1.52 beach energy limited

coal seam gas quiet achievers, page-13

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Ozeb,

My financial planner is only the man where I put my money into super my friend. That is all.

As to where the money get invested from there on, I have the say and, if I want to buy some shares which aren't listed in the fund, all he is doing is to organize and make sure that the shares I want are available there for me to buy and, it usually take a day or even less for him to do so.

Every now and then, he gets a report for me from the fund, saying that I am too heavily invested here and not enough there but, I tell him that I am very happy with my position and that is the end of the matter.

Matter of fact, he told me that his son (13 years of age)loves me to death because he heard me talking to his dad about Molopo and PES and bought some.

I was talking to him at the time, and making him aware that Australia really didn't know the full potential and value of the gas they have underground and, having lived for about 20 years of my life in a Country where gas is used in many different applications, my feelings were to buy heavily in this sector. I told him that IMO the sleeping giant (Australia that is) will wake up one day, or, someone else will wake him up, and from there on it will be history in the making.

So far my friend, it has paid off very handsomely.

And, I cannot emphasize enough, that I am still dreaming of the day that we will be able to tell the Arabs what to do with their oil, for crying out aloud.

So much for dreaming and hoping my friends.

Good luck to holders.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
-0.040(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.456B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.56 $1.52 $14.16M 9.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84315 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 45663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.