BPT 0.00% $1.28 beach energy limited

coal seam gas quiet achievers, page-5

1. 6,257 Posts.
    hi captain...understand you've thrown your pc over board and got a mac instead..good on you don't think you'll regret the change...interestingly you've cashed in your chips on the beach...suppose you had a target of around 1.65?..I have cashed in too..a tad too early yesterday but not completely sold out...letting some profit ride on....just in case the mad buying continues...only ready to get more if it drops back to around 1.40 for old times sake...have diverted the beach funds onto BOW which is going great guns too...beach is getting to expensive to risk trading now i.e. mistakes in trading timing can cause more severe financial pain....anyway capital protection is everything and gotta take profit when it's spiking....remember when a few weeks ago i was saying i wonder how long it takes the traders and mad dogs to sniff out the beach value in CSG assets together with arrow??...well i think yesterday the barkers finally arrived and cottoned on....anyway has been one hell of a ride on the beach over past couple years and hope that beach goers can finally enjoy sp break through to 2 bucks soonish...as far as oilers and gasers go i put most of my chips onto IPM and BOW which both look like set to return better percentage capital gains returns for less outlay than the beach from now on....so my little finger still tasting the beach pie but sitting firmly on IPM and BOW...incidentally have a look at MEU..looking set to go as well and it's another company lead by the beach boys including Mox...uranium,gold,iron ore, manganese in Sth Australia...!!..anyway good luck with your strategies and may your timing always be spot on..:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.920B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.29 $1.27 $6.419M 5.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32293 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 42322 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.