BPT 2.57% $1.52 beach energy limited

coal seam gas quiet achievers, page-8

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear Hellyeah et. al.

Thanks for your post. I must say that I have an empty feeling in my stomach after selling down the beach to take profit cause the hc thread and life on the beach goes on without me.

Still, I am planning to buy back into BPT ... assuming oil keeps bouyant in the short term. I don't have a buy back in sp target yet. History tells me there will be a sp retreat soon but who knows with BPT. Chartists will be getting nervous as new highs are reached. Profit taking has to happen soon. With the fundies buying (assuming they are smart fundies) they will have profit taking ceiling margin built into their strategy. Who knows though.

As for mac v Mr gates ... I already signed a lease with mr. gates before all the error reports etc. So I'll have to put up with a horse and cart V8 Mr gates model rather than a sophisticated and well designed apple mac. I will take a bite of the apple in three years time when the lease expires.

Thanks for suggestions on other oilers. I will do some research on your suggestions. I will have to do a lot of reasearch because I know nothing about them. See what I can see.

To other threaders ... I will keep a very keen interest in BPT and BPT hc thread as it will all help in my decision as to when (or if) to buy back in. Thanks to all.

regards

Capt. Goodvibes
    Love distribution agent

DISCLOSURE:-
    -I am not a holder of BPT and this should be taken note of when reading my post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
-0.040(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.456B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.56 $1.52 $14.16M 9.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84315 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 45663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.