BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

coal seam gas sector fears blowout, page-7

1. tui
    6,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    This krudd may have killed the golden goose that attracted so much overseas capital into Australia. Whilst other foreign countries are subject to change without notice Australia has by and large offered a stable investment climate with little or small changes. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was voted no.1 in the world on this matter.

And now Krudd has destroyed that and whilst he might think it is a very clever way to distribute some money back to his voters he will rue the day if he ever gets to push this through.

I am not impressed with this guy at all. He has taken away your most precious asset..... Stabilty.

The guy is messing with things he doesn't understand. He probably thinks it's clever because he may have heard that BG is committed to Gladstone.( just joking ) But in the longterm this could turn out to one of the most significant business gaffs Australia has made.

Thank goodness John Key understands economics.

As for the market. The pendulum has swung too far. In the end it will all get sorted. BG will announce their FID, and we will get back to normal. In the longterm the next few weeks will be seen as a great buying opportunity.

Nothing is easy in this game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.