LMP 3.57% 13.5¢ l&m petroleum limited

big article AFR /smart money/street talk.......investors fired...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    big article AFR /smart money/street talk.......investors fired up over coal to liquid plays.........does not mention lmp......but mee = metex and several others.......
    group of companies stand to benefit from the high oil prices, where most other companies do not benefit.........
    companies turning coal and oil shale into liquids...ie energy

what lmp has is apparently a huge reserve of natural gas........as an afterthought, was wondering about how electricity was faring in the current drought.........and continuing drought.......then heard radio some country, forgot who, had no power to produce electricity because of the drought.......
    australia is very exposed to that same problem

also.......the permits are for on-shore basins which makes it relatively cheaper than the very costly off-shore basins........no time left for further research today

**** another article in afr.....a billion indians hungry for coal source......basically india has plenty of iron ore.....but they need coal for the energy to make the steel...........the exact opposite of china...........china has plenty of coal but needs iron ore....article suggests india will be to australia's coal reserves,,,,,,,what china has been for iron ore.......

??? why I mention that here........because I do not know enuff about coal, and coal seam gas.......and difference to what india needs by way of coal
    cheers
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.