STX 2.44% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

coal to gas, page-30

1. 267 Posts.
    Vaga, I am with you. The best thing STX can do is build there revenue as much as they can in the short term. As I have stated revenue of $8m is great however if you have the opportunity too increase that by 10 fold then you have to put the head down get the runs on the board then once you have done that stick your head up and have a good look around. Then you have very real options and 10 fold of people will be watching you. STX would then not only be successful at making discoveries but would also be successful at turning those discoveries into big $$$ and that's what people will be waiting to see if they can do.
    Not too many punters can afford to throw a lazy 100K into a stock hoping for a deal that may or may not happen. There are too many good buys around at the moment.

Secondly if they can increase revenue high enough then there could be a restructure of the company as far as the indexes are concerned and as we know that is the best way for free exposure.

STX have such a great management team, I think we are in good hands and I honestly believe that they are well into the process of doing this already.

The only way is up boys, just a matter of how far…

Head’s down first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.096M 5.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2599619 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 451618 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.