CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Ravi! Firstly, thanks for replying, as I always appreciate your...

1. 100 Posts.
    Ravi! Firstly, thanks for replying, as I always appreciate your posts and am glad you sought to take a look at mine.
    Okay, what I must say straight up is that I know exactly what you're saying, as the obvious negatives like the carbon capture question, the costs and the clear lack of interest are blighting the very possibility before it even begins. However, I also believe that we will be able to transcend most if not all of these issues as the very potential is not immediate and something that could occue over the coming years. I think it is foolish to disregard anything on the back of a few barriers. Barriers are made to be broken and persevering could be the catalyst for great things.
    Stirring rhetoric aside, I believe in the advancement of technology. Quite fervently actually. I believe that the carbon capture technology will only improve, and to the point where even with an emissions trading scheme, this could very well be a workable scenario as the profit markings are very high.
    What is certainly worth noting is how little cost is added when taking the Syngas from the UCG process and refining through Fischer-Tropsch to create diesel. The profit margin increases quite markedly. It is a matter of looking into the right technologies. After all I am not advocating a direct movement into CTL. Rather I am with you in saying rather more immediately, UCG is the way to go, and as technologies better themselves, our options grow and we're already prepared for CTL. This could be a workable scenario. So long as we prepare and show a desire to look into formalising interest in certain fields, then maybe we'll attract the right JV Partner who has an equally long term view (Chinese companies).
    Anyway, thanks Ravi for your input mate!

Mr. Scott. hahaha I know exactly what you're saying mate. It does feel a bit like the never ending story doesn't it. Welcome to the life of a junior! It is exciting stuff, but very frustrating. I believe the first joint venture on the right terms will come along and it will change us for good. This is not some pep-talk love-in, it's the precise action the company is looking to take by heading to the United States, and talking to Chinese companies. Indian firms may yet become involved, who knows?! Lets just hope it's before we're all turning into the next generation of coal!

Conix, I am sorry but I do not completely understand what you're getting at? Please elucidate for me a little further? Apologies, it's been a very long 3 days this week!
    Appreciate your input!

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.