ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I've posted about this before but have ECT or our partners made...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I've posted about this before but have ECT or our partners made any form of contact with SRTMI (Steel Research and Technology Mission of India). And if so, did we get any feedback. Perhaps I will ask the ECT rep next time around.

https://www.srtmi.com/index.php/site/governmentinitiatives

Look, I'll even post the the guidelines on how to approach them for financial assistance.

https://www.srtmi.com/uploads/pdf/ANNEXURE-2.pdf

I'm happy to do it for a small fee....

Activities Supported
    • Development of innovative or path-breaking technologies for utilization of Indian iron ore fines/ slimes and non-coking coal.
    • To pursue R & D projects to address Climate Change issues in line with other countries.
    • Beneficiation/ up-gradation of low grade iron ore, coal etc. and agglomeration.
    • Development of commercially viable technology for utilization of steel plant and mine wastes including LD/ EAF Slag.
    • Improvement in quality of steel production through induction furnace.
    • Development of indigenous technologies for new processes and improved products viz. Ultra High Strength Steel, High Strength High Formable Steel, CRGO Steel Sheets, emerging coated products etc.
    • Achieving global benchmarks in productivity, quality and raw material consumption.
    • Development of low carbon technology.
    • Development of innovative technology effective recovery of waste heat in different iron & steel making processes.
    • Development of innovative solutions for addressing the challenges faced by the iron & steel industry.
    Last edited by Blackened: 20/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.