In a completely understandable twist, it’s looking highly likely...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146

In a completely understandable twist, it’s looking highly likely that the 2025 Australian of the Year award will go to Coal as there is no person as deserving as what Coal is. It really is a compelling case for Coal to be given this award for such unwavering service and dedication to the needs of the Australian community, mostly the need to have electricity 24 hours a day.

From the moment the year starts in celebration to the countdown on New Years Eve coal is there to offer its support. The happiness of celebrating the New Year with some loved one’s and to enjoy a few cold drinks chilled in the fridge powered by electricity from coal whilst listening to some cool tunes from the sound system powered by electricity from you guessed it, coal of course. Hop on the train on the way home and guess what it’s going strong, all powered by electricity from coal. If we can light up fireworks then we can light up some coal to generate electricity, there’s no difference at all in the joy it brings.

To think that once the sun goes down coal is generating 90% of electricity needs overnight so the population can sleep easily knowing that coal is generating the electricity to power their alarm clock to go off on time in the morning and their fridge is still going strong so that there is fresh food for the family to savor at breakfast.

Being modest with excellent manners coal wouldn’t want to boast that it was the number 1 export product for Australia in the previous year. Countries around the world from Ukraine to Vietnam, from China to Korea, from Fiji to Japan, the friends of Australia enjoying the electricity generated from our clean coal all year round. Just like in Australia, coal doesn’t take a break when conditions aren’t perfect like the fragile glamour unreliable couple Solar and wind turbines who often don’t show up to the party.

Honest hard-working Australians making a good living for their family by mining coal for the greater good, they are truly inspirational for the next generation. Over 25,000 workers in the coal industry in New South Wales alone are working throughout the year to keep the lights on and the economy moving. If I know these people as well as I think I do, they would never be involved in an industry that harmed the environment or the animals around it as after all when was the last time a coal mine killed a wedge tailed eagle – shame of you wind turbines for the killing our precious wildlife.

Best of all there aren’t any harmful chemicals needed to use coal, just a quick wash with water and it’s ready to go. Compare that to wind turbines that need permanent magnets and rare earths that require heavy duty chemicals and poisonous materials to be produced that are later dumped in secret, it’s no wonder no one wants them mined and processed in their own country which is unlike coal which proudly shows off it’s safe and friendly mines. When a coal mine site is finished it can be easily rehabilitated and returned to nature, unlike rare earth sites that need to be locked up for 8 million years before they can be used again.

Does our Prime Minister Albanese know about all this stuff? Someone needs to get the message to him as his aids are filtering out all the things he really needs to know about. Once he finds out he is going to be firstly furious with those who have been bad mouthing coal all this time and secondly, he will jump on board and demand that the Australian of the Year for 2025 be Coal and that he personally presents the award.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.