CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

From onesmallbird:"the only question that needs answering here...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    From onesmallbird:

"the only question that needs answering here is when are they going to announce the Mongolian coal deal has been signed

this is taking too long - what dont they have ink for their pens in Mongolia

all imo"

I really wish people would read announcements before making comments like this. The company has said in two separate announcements now, the most recent being Monday morning, that:

"On 15 July 2011 CEO exercised its rights under the Option Agreement, which sets out the
    steps for negotiation of the definitive sale and purchase agreement. It is anticipated that
    further negotiation will take place over the next few weeks to finalise a definitive sale and
    purchase agreement for execution."

I'm not sure what other people interpret to be a few weeks, but for me, a few weeks generally means a few weeks, not a few days. Yes, that's right, a few weeks equals a few weeks.

It generally takes 6 weeks to buy a house from the time a price is agreed upon. I'm not sure why people are whinging that this transaction has not been finalised when it was only announced two weeks ago.

Patience people, patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.