CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Another aspect to our 'prospects' going forward,is that CEO...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Another aspect to our 'prospects' going forward,
    is that CEO has:
    # mgt with a vested financial interest in the Mono and Indo licences, with Mark having multi-million s/h, + 45 mil option agreement;
    # Mono licence holder / seller retaining an interest via royalty arrangement (considering to actually have the licence in the first place would have been a deal with the Mono Gvt, I'm assuming);
    # Core of coal quality / depth / length / location from ground level is World-class : in my gleaning of local and global coal stocks, I couldn't find an equivalent - yet; as a side issue - imagine if CEO had such a core result here in the Hunter, or Bowen Basin, for example - we'd be far higher in cap value, imo, given what has been discovered so far;
    # Our 'on-ground' team in Mono have a direct interest in whatever licences are secured - see Trinity agreement; if they don't suceed, it jeopardises their potential income, however, these guys have a history of dealing in that region of the world - who better to have on board in our team!
    # Appears that the Indo agreement may flow in similar manner, of which at present is in full review of at least 5 licences in Coking AND thermal coal region; with our Mark's experience in Indo, I would remain positive, and have an expectation that what transpires, will be positive.

Please dyor; just giving my two-bob's worth.

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.