RIV 0.00% $16.20 riversdale mining limited

I have held this stock since $0.80 from 2006; some 65% of my...

1. 1,605 Posts.
    I have held this stock since $0.80 from 2006; some 65% of my portfolio. The resource size and grade they have is just huge.

Apart from the Benga and Zambezi leases, they have 20 odd other licences which they have started drilling. The Benga mine is to officially open next week I think.

Management have made all the right decisions up until now; good mix of end user holders and long term institutional supporters on the register; got rid of Talbot in exchange for CNS; got TATA on board as a cornerstone investor and ended up with $250M in the bank when the GFC hit. Management have first mining phase fully funded.

I believe there is still huge valuation to be unlocked from RIV. As I have said many, many times here, this valuation will be unlocked by transport infrastructure. A recent report by UBS adds a (additional) value of $10 if the barging infra is approved. So that takes the sp to $20.

In my view, RIV will be $20+ given recent frenetic international activity after coal resources.

Please DYRO, and do not make investment decisions based on things you read on HC.

Cheers, Skip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.