RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

A nice read there FP, I agree with the article, coal will bounce...

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    A nice read there FP, I agree with the article, coal will bounce back soon....but when will it happen, is the 64 dollar question. Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it, If I had my time over again with CDS/RES, would I invest in it? more then likely I would.......but I would now put in a stop-loss to cover myself in CDS/RES.

As China has slow down in its coal consumption, and the supply of coal to China has also slowed down, so has the price of coal, can we all see the price of coal going up any day soon? I think the only way that coal will be higher, is only when there is a reduction of new supply of coal, as well as when India starts to fire up its coal power stations.

RES was a decade to late for its coal mine, when you think of the last decade in the coal industry, and maybe the next decade in the coal industry, what will happen I wonder? if say, that the price of coal falls some more, what will happen to the massive coal projects in Queensland, let alone the rest of the world? I don't think that they will viable if this happens.......and only then will companies like RES sp be higher I believe.

Sorry about the bleak post, but that's the way I see what is ahead for us ATM!

PS, I hope I"m wrong about it all, and that RES opens at .50 cents.....then I sell lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.