ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

BRABUS SAID..."as an engineer could you please enlighten me as...

1. 18 Posts.
    BRABUS SAID...

"as an engineer could you please enlighten me as to how you would transport brown coal pellets so that they would not break and turn to dust over long distances?

and combust or self ignite? a common problem which ESI will face, but that has yet to be addressed.

you could load them up with moisture to transport? but that adds weight and another process to extrat the water?"

I read alot of things on this post and usually wait for other people to pick up on errorness comments, but this one has got under my skin and been left unnoticed.

One of the biggest benefits of converting lignite or sub-B coal into coldry pellets is that the end product (Coldry) does NOT combust or self ignite. ECT have made that point from the start. Coldry creates a high value exportable product from a low value/quality resource.

With your last point about 'adding water to make it safe to transport the pellets', well as i just said, they are safe to transport anyway so that is not necessary, so there is no need for the water extraction process you mentioned either. Also on the topic, if you do a little reading you will find that another one of the many advantages of the coldry product is that the pellets do not absorb moisture after they have been dried, which means they can be stored out in a field if needed. Feel free to visit the pilot plant and you will find one of the original batches of coldry produced sitting in a pile at the back of the plant for the last few years, still as dry as they day it came off the production line.

On a side not can people stop refering to coldry as if it is anything like brown coal. Coldry is to brown coal like wheat is to bread. The original 'ingredient' is long gone and its chemical composition/make up is completly different to the end product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.