ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

coal, page-29

1. 281 Posts.
    Hi all.

Great little debate going on here. I'm new to the stock, but not new to brown coal. I'm no scientist, no engineer. But I do know the world will use coal well after I'm dead.

I also know that BJH3 is not 100% wrong, as I know that SP3 is incorrect by saying.

"Brown coal highly likely will combust during transportation, hence will never be transported long distances."

We have transported a lot of railway carriages full of briquettes from the La Trobe Vally to Melbourne in the not so distant past. I'm sure pallets would be the same. Worked in all the power satations in the Valley, and that includes the briquette factory.

Internal combustion was a problem when placing to much water on coal dust. Left in the sun it did smoulder. Never heard of a fire in the railway trucks.

I don,t disagree with every thing Brabus has said (esp. on other topic, other thread), I agree with this.

"Briquettes represent the second-largest application, currently, for brown coal around the world. They are produced by drying of the as-mined coal and then forming of the dried brown coal into individual briquettes that are compacted under pressure to form a dense product that has energy content comparable to many higher rank coals. "

Maybe What ESI are doing is taking coal to another level/product.

Just my two bits worth.

good luck to us all.

favco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $178 88.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 28444466 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12568271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.