1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

coal, page-7

1. 5,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    easy9,

No worries about the coal price at all.

China's Shanxi province; Inner Mongolia region, contains more than 2/3 of china's coal resource, 1/3 of world total coal resource.

Guess what? Now Shangxi has nearly run out of its coal resource, and the chinese media reported in Feb: Shanxi was short of electricity now"

and nearly 2/3 of china is short of ecectricity atm.

Inner Mongolia also has the same problem, excessive mining already exhausted its coal resource. Recently, violence occurs in Inner Mongolia from which people protest the coal mining extending to the native grassland area. All of the major cities of Inner Mongolia were enforced by troops & armored car.

The chinese gov was so scared that already announced to halt all of coal projects close to grassland, and will close all of the small scale coal mining.

The Chinese just never report to the world the truth: The whole China actually doesnot have many coal left.

"Fushun Coal mining peoject" in Liaoning province --which was one of world largest coal mine, had totally run out of coal resource 15 years ago.

Now the northen-east 3 province of china all run out of coal, and Shanghai's electricity depends on Inner Mongolia's supply.

Coal crisis will happen soon in China, I am pretty sure about this. The future Coal price may double or triple (also boosted by the Japan nuclear crisis.)

It's interesting, this time AJM is targeting Coking coal resource , which is 4 or 5 time expensive than thermal coal.

Coking coal has already been discovered in place, hope AJM can intercept decent thickness coking coal.

If AJM can discover 3--5mt coking coal resource, this would be very positive for SP, AJM should move in 30c range based on that news.

It's time for AGO to report Mt Webber drilling result, Mt Webber hub plan in next week.

I think we will see the announcement soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $8.208K 185.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77173 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.