CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Anon,It looks like lots of CTP posters missed the main game .....

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Anon,

It looks like lots of CTP posters missed the main game .. the Coal...too busy being sidetracked with the S1 Oil.

It always pays to be cogniscent of your neighbours.

Just Punch up the applicants for coal leases in the NT ... you might get a surprise with the rush of heavyweights surrounding CTP plots.

Here's another one you can all have a look at..

http://ebonycoal.net/projects/exploration-tenure/
    Check out Hale River. Bet most of you would never have known where that is!

lots of others, including Wesi, around.

The word got around in the coal game some time ago...the CTP zillions of tons of potential coal that is!

It would make sense if the neighbours knocked on your door asking for some milk and sugar for the tea.

Get yourselves a coal tenement map of NT and have a good look...then google the applicants or lease holders.

My gut feel is that a TH will be on before trade,so ditto could be right..it almost happened before close yesterday, from what I read here.

Musashi might well be right with the potential takeover forecast based on his TA crystal ball.

Let's see what happens ..no doubt it will all be plastered all over the Industry and financial rags once the washout happens.

Not a bad thing really .. Free publicity..could make better reading than a good old Jean Le Carre thriller.Lots of thrills and SPILLS if the rumour mongers are right.
    Just think of the takeover rumours in the Labor Party ala Gillard v Rudd then Rudd v Gillard ..Well the rumors were right ..were they not?

Amaaaazing action this week!

Back to my Amaaazing nightcap!

Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended .. everytime I listen to my advice I lose money. DYODD !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $6.085K 117.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 559993 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.