1MC 3.23% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

coal, page-6

1. 9,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8531
    I would assume that managements time is currently taken up with organising the finance of the Lithium mine and the actual building of it, as soon as the plan of works is approved.

However at least one of the directors could be spending time on getting the coal assets up and running again, with some profitable contracts given current prices, and linked to market prices before trying to do the IPO.

It is much better to sell a going concern that is pulling in cashflow than one with the potential to do that.

The quarterly report will be interesting due in the next week or so, as showingsome positive cashflow starting in the coal assets and ramping up the rest for the IPO would be very positive for the SP IMO.
    However once we do sell it off, there is the $16m in debt on the coal that must be paid, so the actual cash generated will not be huge, but as we will still own 40% of the coal assets via shares in the new company, we can either keep a possible quarterly dividend or sell off the shares, should the SP take off.

I've got a great deal of confidence in our partners Lionergy coming up with most if not all of the cash for the Lithium mine, especially if they are going to be building a conversion plant at the same time. There is no doubt they will want a lot of spodumene concentrate, and there is nowhere else to get it as easily and as quickly.

IMO all reasons for the downward movement of the SP have now gone, and any dip is just a buying opportunity. As lithium is now starting to go back up in price as well as coal, the immediate future is looking bright for Altura.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.