REY 0.00% 3.6¢ rey resources limited

coal, page-30

1. 18,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I dont know about their gas content, and am a little duious of remote UCG plans, due to the low price of gas in Australia.
    There is a whole lot of gas off the coast of WA that doesnt have much of a market except for some hopeful primary industry - smelting - which the locals will start a riot over anyway.

There is a huge demand for thermal and coking coal in Asia and Europe who are importing ever increasing quantities for the growing number of coal-fired power stations that are being built.
    The thermal coal market is predicted to be very strong in Asia, as there are no real alternatives in the next few years.

Australia is a major coal exporter, and the east coast ports are clogged thanks to state government.
    Rey has a real opportunity to start shipping from the nearby wharf (70km) at high tides.

Even if the world starts building nuclear power stations now, and if the geothermal experiments work and are scaleable; coal is the answer for at least 10 years.
    That why they are going to tax it to force alternative energy studues.

IMO lump coal will provide profits in the coming supply squeeze, where UCG may only suck out development capital, and provide gas to an oversupplied market?

Just my opinion. I bought Rey to dig up coal, sell it, and profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.616M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14286 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.