FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

As far back as I can be bothered going on this stock's threads...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 297 Posts.
    As far back as I can be bothered going on this stock's threads there are people saying there is an announcement coming in the next week and it's going to be huge. What happens next week.... we get more posts about how big next week is going to be for this stock. This is one of the junkiest threads on HC.

Stop undermining your own credibility with unsubstantiated claims. This is another one of Clark Kent's fantasy stocks until they do a deal. People who make claims saying they can't reveal their sources are being truthful I believe as there is no source it's all in their imagination.lol Wake up , see a shrink , the market needs facts not fiction or hope, you might believe your own BS but don't expect anyone with half a brain to. Only speculation at this point as no one has any idea not even FSE management going by their performance to date.

I hold and am taking a punt and that is all this is a bet at this stage but I'm tired of watching it go nowhere fast and will look to exit the next time it reaches 5c. If they ever get their act together and sign a deal then I might get back in for a short time. If it takes this long to run over some figures and do a deal how long do you expect it to take this crew to actually get a mine up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.