I don’t share your dislike of Morrison as I don’t think it’s the...

1. 2,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I don’t share your dislike of Morrison as I don’t think it’s the government fault (labor or Liberal) that the energy markets are not working. The movement away from coal and gas has brought its own problems and relying on government policy seems like a little bit too late. Either heavily legislate for renewables as a target so you create a market say 50% by 2030 then the taxpayer pays as they always do. Carbon trading is an absolute joke like the zero emissions mantra, anyone who actually believes that rubbish is not worth listening too.
    For me personally the government so go on a massive tree planting/habitat renewal program and reestablish major vegetation buffer zones around all waterways. Reduce energy consumption by 20%/year as a goal which is easily achievable for most households. The current energy policies are doing nothing to reduce emissions as consumption is going up not down by investing in renewables. We think that by building all these solar farms, hydrogen plants and dams that we are reducing our impacts. Nothing could be further from the truth. Rome is most certainly burning and Neorenewables are playing a tune.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.