The hypocrisy of this Opposition knows no...

1. 6,764 Posts.
    The hypocrisy of this Opposition knows no bounds
    --------------
    eagle please,perhaps your memory is fading but not everyones is.

I have no issue with genuine refugees arriving through the front door,this lot thats arriving are destroying their ID's
    so that they cannot be traced,why would you do that if your genuine,Would you rip up your Aussie passport ?

while in opposition Rudd and Gillard blasted Howard for the inhuman treatment of boat people,they said they would stop it all and make it better,dont take my word for this, dyor.

Several years later, they have not made anything better,no one not even the most one eyed leftist cannot dispute the fact that the whole problem has got worse

Now Gillard and co are resorting back to Howards methods which actually worked and they are now at last admitting it.

Hypocrisy is not the only word i would use to describe this government,ineptitude,pride and total lack of foresight should also be thrown in. We have been treated with absolute contempt as they flounder to fix it in anyway that would distance themselves from the obvious and they have failed.Now the chooks are coming home to roost

A government of policy on the run,slogans and spin

if you dont see that, then your glass eye is misting over

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.