"They will reveal their superior plan in due course prior to the...

1. 44,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "They will reveal their superior plan in due course prior to the election of Dutton.". ..... you seem to have tremendous confidence in Dutton. I want to understand why you feel so confident...... not a trap. I trust by now you understand I'm not one to troll or entrap other posters. so I hope you'll take my question seriously.

I would certainly hope any future leader of the country would be "far more judicious in spending our tax money." given the wasteful spending over the preceding 9 yrs.

"more urgency on housing" is essential. Albanese's plan has been dudded by the shortage of builders and a desire to have a fund pay for housing without the need for "new" spending. a fair idea but not suitable for getting homes built.

yes it makes sense not to speculate on potential govt promises. fair enough. I hope you're right.

but what will Dutton do about emissions? this is the most important issue in the minds of many Aussies. its a vital global issue that will only become more urgent with each passing year of being ignored. Albanese has screwed our emissions promises.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.