coalition's plan to cut welfare benefits , page-55

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Looking at the current thread makes me sad & angry. Anyone who hasnt got a job, whether youth or too old 40 To 65 years of age, pick the worst case scenarios that you have heard of, lump all unemployed into the same category & people getting close to retirement. We are not bludgers, we have paid our way in life, with no free gifts from anyone and paid our taxes. First homeowners scheme to suck young couples into buying something they cant afford, but they cant say piss off to the boss cos they have to pay the house payments, possibly 30 years of slavery. WE dont owe any of you anything, but we try to contribute to those less fortunate in life. Some of you people on this thread would not know or dont care about anyone less off than yourselves. Enjoy your lives, be greedy, look after No. 1. Tony is there if you fall over, which i really hope you do. Unfortunately in many ways i would like to see hard times come back to OZ, just to give some of what i think as scum a reality check on life. Shallow, im alright Jack, if anything goes wrong its the fault of Labour or the Unions. You have voted your choice and i accept that, i really do, but from coming to power the current government makes my skin crawl. Not as only human beings, but the crap they spout. No information or explanation given, one side of a discussion, we are on the road to a dictatorship. Then again, populations getting older & we might have our say. Look Out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.