India certainly need and want coal to provide a cheap and...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    India certainly need and want coal to provide a cheap and reliable form of power.
    Why would Guatam Adani have spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a coal mine in the middle of Queensland to get the Project - Carmichael Mine, off the ground if he could have bought a couple of coal mines in India for a tenth of what he has spent here if India didn't need coal.
    Carmichael mine will be approved by the state and federal governments because the local communities want and need the jobs this project will create. The government want the billions that the mine will pay through royalties over the life of the mine. No royalties from solar or wind power.
    Adani will get financing for the project through China it is all progressing along.
    To new coal mines in NSW are in the final stages of PAC approval - Bylong & Watermark.
    A new coal fired power station is in planning for NSW to ensure local industries such as Tomago Aluminium have a reliable source of power unlike last years occurrence of load shedding which caused the operation to shutdown for an extended period due to the high demand.
    Not only do India want and need coal, NSW & QLD also want need coal

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.