COB 4.65% 8.2¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Greetings. First time poster on here. Have clients who own COB....

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Greetings. First time poster on here. Have clients who own COB.

Whether or not the share hits a new high tomorrow is irrelevant. This is, without a doubt, the best developing cobalt junior in the market. Everything about this project is outstanding. If COB doesn’t get built then nothing else will. In my opinion this company will be in play soon and if the buyer is smart, they will consolidate various land holdings in the Broken Hill region and build a new cobalt district. With all the mining law changes in the DRC plus the political instability in general, the need for an ex DRC district that can produce 20,000tpa + has become critical. With Katanga ramping the DRC is set to produce 75% of world production.

If this share dips you keep buying more and don’t stop. Given the recent daily turnover (with a rising price) has been 2.5x the average it looks like instos are involved and they mean business. My client is trying to pick up around 500,000 shares and he’s struggling. With all the announcements due, including a possible off take partner and the PFS, this share has $2 written all over it. Even then at a ~$200m market cap it’s cheap.

There’s no guarantees with commodities, but all else being equal COB is as good as it gets. Savour the ride, finding another company like this won’t be easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $34.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.73K 560.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5476 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 36144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.