COB 0.00% 7.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Interesting info @mlives. Confirmation of what LTH wrote a while...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Interesting info @mlives. Confirmation of what LTH wrote a while ago. Extending the LOM which is very  very likely will very positively change the PFS financial figures. Mgmt is working on it.  COB will be one of the few to be in real production. Also LG showed its commitment last April and its recent announcements on the Lithium side show they are moving ahead with their EV batteries projects.. Unfortunately right now the overall sentiment on the mining sector is not good. I also noticed last friday  one or several people sold 600K shares early then an add 400K was sold later. Likely to be some LTH selling while still making a profit. At this stage still trying to figure out the bottom. Current situation is not specific to COB: all other Cobalt stocks are affected. COB's excellent fundamentals are currently suppressed by a wave of pessimism mainly due to global events ( China/US,  Turkey, Iran, Argentina,  South Africa ...). At this point, in my opinion, nothing much to do but to wait for the sentiment to change . At this price of 40 sen , COB is clearly a bargain in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $12.05K 152.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34051 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 32561 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.