COB 1.41% 7.0¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

COB vs ARL, page-2

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well, first ,and if you are a subscriber to "trend Investor" from Matt Bohlsen then I suggest you check the numbers. The biggest difference is that COB is a cobalt pure play vs ARL being a laterite deposit. Big difference when it comes to CAPEX and OPEX. In addition investors have seen alot of activity from COB in conjunction with rising cobalt prices. Management has managed to secure an agreement prior to a PFS. That is what I call "Execution of Business Practices" . ARL has been quiet. I believe that both are probably the best opportunities in the Aussie space to succeed all the way to production. As you can see COB's management is executing and performing on all the timelines. COB has now been substantially de risked. ARL has been quiet. MC for both companies have seen the gap closed substantially. You must also remember that cobalt sulphite will demand a higher price to the battery manufacturers above the LME price.In addition COB has an interesting proprietary process which can be applied to nearby mines. ARL is huge. Be patient and you will be rewarded. I would own both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $29.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $4.548K 64.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 156646 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.