WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Nervousness does tend to put one into a confused state of mind,...

1. 6,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4122
    Nervousness does tend to put one into a confused state of mind, it also generally causes forgetfulness or a build up of intense anxiety that one (unintentionally) forgets things past said (or in the case of being on HotCopper; what one has posted)

On one hand you ended up agreeing with my attitude towards "that" management, but then on the other you accuse one of "slagging" a stock here!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-quarterly-activities-report.4144606/page-41?post_id=32649196

As in the previous, and as in the case of WFE, point being I have never "slagged" either stock, or the potential of their projects, but are you concerned that I may stifle the abilities of up rampers by continually pointing out facts that management are not adhering to the listing rules of the ASX or the Corporations Act, re: last quarterly accounts were how late? (and why did they bother, hmmm maybe the ASX queried them because I lodged enough reports with them, smile.png) and where is the half yearly audited accounts that are now 4 months late? (ASIC is assessing) even though both these are breaching their own Corporate Governance?

In both cases the managements, as well as the almost identical crew of up rampers (you included) is what (currently) has piqued my interest.

cheers
    ps: will be interesting if the Quarterlies that are due today are released on time, but I have a query all ready for the ASX rolleyes.png if not the case.....

Last edited by fooca: 31/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.