AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Direct hits, one after the other.

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    ’plant up and running and shipping ni and co around the globe’? Oh you mean the waste of time and money that is AUZ’s samples production? Thank goodness, no!

All I see is a pip trade stock with a forum of posters pretending it doesn’t fail the most basic test for a business- can it compete on price or produce a unique product? No and no.

My prediction for the next few years besides a conveyor belt of discounted CRs as the tenements are sold/spun off one at a time until eventually Sconi itself will go, or just sit on the back burner- with low to zero drilling work being done- as it is now? A pivot either to WA ( using sales/spin off cash ), or an attempt to copy QPM.

Either way I think the bankers will just keep saying thanks but no thanks for the next few years.

QLD tries to but fails to compete with New Cal. ore, not Indonesian.
    WA ore is able to compete with Indonesian ore. That’s why it has active nickel mines. It’s hard to believe a person is actually invested in the nickel sector if they don’t know that.

The countdown to another 43,000,000 discounted shares which will pull the price down again because the sales/spin offs will take 6-12 mths is now on!

tick tock.
    Direct hits, one after the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $626 78.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15010434 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1361647 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.