COB 5.80% 7.3¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Cobalt Blue – Connecting Mines to Electric Vehicles (EVs), page-3

1. 9,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1409
    The patented processing solution of Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB, OTC:CBBHF)offers a potential solution to the looming sulphuric acid supply shortage in Queensland as identified in the Queensland Government’s ‘Acid Supply Study’ for the North West Minerals Province.COB’s innovative technology offers an alternative solution for producing high-purity elemental sulphur, a key component in sulphuric acid production.Aligns with government callThe technology, which sees elemental sulphur generated as a valuable by-product during the metal extraction process, aligns with the Queensland Government’s call for alternative acid production methods in the wake of the Mt Isa Copper Smelter closure.COB said that the Queensland Government report identified a hybrid approach combining its sulphur production with a sulphur-burning acid plant as a possible solution.This method allows for direct production of sulphur prill from pyrite feedstocks, addressing the impending acid shortage.Potential recognisedDr Helen Degeling, who leads COB's ReMine+ initiative focused on repurposing mine waste, welcomes the Queensland Government’s recognition of the technology's potential.READ: Cobalt Blue transforming mine waste problem into ReMine+ solutionShe said the company’s processing technology not only recovered valuable minerals like cobalt but also transformed harmful sulphur into a marketable commodity.“This presents a win-win for the environment and the economy, promoting resource recovery and a more sustainable critical minerals supply chain,” she said.In this way, Dr Degeling said the technology developed by Australian company Cobalt Blue offered an Australian solution to this critical national challenge.

Article in Proactive Investors today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.004(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $30.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 6.9¢ $65.52K 935.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200187 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 2632 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.