COB 3.45% 9.0¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Cobalt Blue attracts funds., page-22

1. 2,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    everyone is entitled to their view, but such experts are a dime a dozen in the commodity industry and I havent really found anyone who has a good record over time of forecasting prices of any commodity......each has to form their own view. His view seems to accurately reflect the market concensus on this issue and hence adds little to the discussion. My view would be that if the operating costs of the new mines, as discussed in these threads are in the order of $5-15/pound then when these mines come into production in force in about 3 years time the price of Cobalt will revert closer to the marginal cost.....that is the logic that I have developed from looking at commodity markets over time....but it is just my opinion and could be wrong. New batteries will no doubt be developed that dont use Cobalt in time as per Toyota.

each to his own opinion......but I dont disagree for now the Cobalt price can do anything and might reach $100/pound.....but this is of little benefit to those who dont actually own it to sell now as opposed to 3 years time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $21.79K 247.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 33075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.