COB 5.00% 8.4¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Cobalt Blue Timeline, page-2

1. 8,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    2025We will see higher price movements in the metal. This is the year, supply and demand start to change. If you look at all the industry reports, this is the year for trend change. Also, a financing agreement for Broken Hill will come in which will also be a major SP mover. It will be hard to predict SP price here though companies that find success in moving to production have very high market caps that sometimes don't match the financial metrics. I look at COB like I do with Lynas Corp. Lynas in Rare earths that were a first mover, in more of a niche space all alone against China. COB with cobalt is the same, they will be a first mover all alone in a space against China. Premiums are provided to companies like these hence my investment in COB. I was invested in Lynas for the reasons mentioned above however I sold way too early. COB would be a great buy now and then a sell in 2026 when the market prices in a premium. QUOTE
    Thanks for your thoughts cobalt2025 ,,,, Have always considered 2025 as the year the market really takes off for cobalt supply outside of China COB is as you state in a niche space. I feel that we will see a faster take up now with our imminent partnership with Iwatani Corporation they own the land in Kwinana where they propose a cobalt / nickel processing facility to become a reality this is a big step in the right direction. Have always considered that one company will want to be the first mover in the market , they are so heavily invested in supplying their large base of OEM s who will need longterm secure supply of ethical materials into the future. We may see some exciting developments sonnet rather than later in the new year IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $52.52K 630.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36007 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 23999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 2.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ 269582
Last updated 15.13pm 12/06/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.