GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Great find Solarbat, As we have discussed before the spotlight...

1. 496 Posts.
    Great find Solarbat,

As we have discussed before the spotlight hasn't reached Australian potential Cobalt suppliers. This article focuses a lot on Cruz Capital. Which I agree has some good grades in some of their prospects so far... however it's just that... grades...Valued at $4.8M CAD...
    Potentially Conico/Barra with it's extensively defined resource could be looking at production in the mid term future where many of these "Jr Mining Explorers" have a long road ahead of them.
    From what I can tell Mt Thirsty may be the only oxidised ore resource in Canada/Australia which again adds to it's attractiveness.

As mentioned a market update could go a long way here but as we know a lot of work is going on right now.... When it's appropriate it will happen.

One thing that hasn't been noted on these forum's and that is important to remember is that the former owners of the tenement would be entitled to a 1.75% royalty. Guy Le Page who sits on the Conico board has shares in the Company that sold their stake to Conico and Barra. So besides having a large holding in Conico it's of great incentive to him to see this project to production. After all a 1.75 royalty on $billion+ cash flow is nothing to frown at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.