CNJ 0.00% 0.2¢ conico ltd

Recycling of Li ion batteries is many years away. Currently it...

1. 496 Posts.
    Recycling of Li ion batteries is many years away. Currently it is not economical. I think you are wrong in saying that Lithium can't be recycled I've seen numerous reports that it can. Again the question is when will it be economical? Regardless even if it is economical the volume isn't going to be there for many years (decades perhaps) to make an impact.

I agree that other battery chemistry are being researched there seems to be a new one every week, many of these seem to focus on the Anode- I noticed a few members on Lithium forums seem to think Cobalt will be obsolete because of a major Anode development but what they don't realise is that Cobalt is in the "Cathode". Who knows what will triumph. That is a risk investors take. But the Lithium, Cobalt, Nickel, Magnesium (NCM) Cathode at the moment is proven and encouragingly seems to be the way the industry will be for the foreseeable future. Due to government regulations China is moving from phosphate to a NCM Cathode which in my opinion is huge.

Something else to note is:
    Lithium is used in Batteries, Glass, Grease, Air Treatment and other Minority uses.

Cobalt is used in Batteries, SuperAlloys, Magnets and other Minority uses.

What Cobalt has going for it that it will be required in two booming industries (Batteries and SuperAlloys (Aviation Building in particular)).. Lithium not so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $880 501.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 43660967 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 44662567 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.