CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

cobalt breaks 23,800, page-154

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    That's go me all over. I love it. I am in the process of moving to Broome to enjoy life so my current bikes (5 all up) all except 2 wont be practical as the roads out of there are dead straight for hundreds of k's and they run hot. So in the lounge room they go.

An electric bike of that size and style would be perfect in all facets. Dead silent too if you want to give it a few herbs and go under the radar, pardon the pun.

It's funny you know, Been big on anything with an engine my whole life, love them. but now all I see them as is dust collectors to admire over a beer on.

The thought of electric bikes etc has me drooling. The power, the designs coming out, everything about them. Never thought I would ever say that years ago.

The future is now and it's happening fast. I only pay for bikes / boats etc with money I have. I see the prospect of getting a, say 5 to 7 year loan for a new car with a petrol / diesel motor as pure insanity if it is say over the $50K mark. Wont be worth bugger all in the near future as no one will want it if you want to resell it. So you would have to be prepared to right off the value completely hence why I wouldn't want to pay interest on a loan on top of what you would lose.

Cobalt / Lithium here we go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 32248928 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 55391126 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.