TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Cobalt cliff, page-2

1. 4,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I refer to one simple sentence from the article
    Cobalt’s status as a by-product of nickel and copper mining precludes the possibility of abundant cobalt supplies for the battery industry.

Cobalt generally is a by-product of nickel and copper mining, which means we could extract copper and cobalt is normally within it. It does not afford additional much for mining it. That means not much cost for us if we mine cobalt as well as copper. Even I would think we could sell the copper mining debris to some Chinese smelter players to extract cobalt.
    BTW, TGS has the largest indicated and measured Cobalt reserve so far known in Aus market and so close to directly production. The grade is also much high than the player like bpl and bar.
    One could also check other small players in cobalt mining sector, some just claiming they would start to explore Cobalt their share price rocket up 60% a day!!! Very like initial stage of lithium boom!!!
    Just some player claim they would going to commence the exploration, at least 50% up a day!!!! That is what is going to happen for Cobalt player!!! and we are the biggest one so far!!!
    What the hell lets see what is happening in the same period of time to TGS!!!!
    Way undervalued!!!! I personally do not care about the copper side of thing even though from my point of view it already has a good profit margin.
    The Cobalt!!! That is the biggest value part of TGS!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.