GSR 8.33% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Hi there @adoredmemories, I'm not sure I follow you, but here's...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi there @adoredmemories,

I'm not sure I follow you, but here's what I'm working on, and why I've bed on Mt Thirsty as my no.1 cobalt pick for 2017:

For me the advantage that Mt Thirsty has over other pure plays is speed to market due to work already done (Drilling, scoping, mine process design), all the infrastructure that exists (water, rail, roads, close port etc) and a very very very low capex ($65million) due to the simple mine design (A shallow ditch with no blasting required and oxidised cobalt that is easy and fast to seperate). Basically there are a lot of ducks already lined up compared to others who are only just starting to drill, or who need to sell sulphuric acid to make the whole thing viable, or who have much larger Capex requirements.

Then there is collaborating with Mark Creasy (who sure does have fingers in many hot pies). Yep, he owns Platx (which is a private company), and Platx owns the extension of the Mt Thirsty resource - equal to another 3'rd it's size again. So another (roughly) 20,000 tonnes of contained cobalt. At the AGM we were told that discussions are taking place and are going very well. Who knows what will happen here, but you have to ask yourself - why wouldn't they work together? A JV with Creasy will bring better economies of scale, reduce production costs and make the project more appealing to big off-takers. It'd also be a huge boost to the project's profile to have the Creasy name attached.

If someone can show me another pure-play cobalt junior that has the potential to move as fast as the Mt Thirsty JV can, and which is as undervalued for it's work to date, I'd be very interested to hear your reasoning!

Let's see what happens...

Merry christmas and happy new year to all,

Solarbat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $9.082K 793.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1433176 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 835025 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.