Roskill Research are promoting this story through various...

1. 5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Roskill Research are promoting this story through various channels.

Panasonic themselves have no demand predictions for Cobalt.

I'm wondering about how genuine Roskill's motives actually are.

The last 3 months has seen some companies and research institutes make statements about their Cobalt free battery developments.

The new research by Panasonic points to at least 4 times the capacity of Cobalt free Lithium batteries.

IMHO Cobalt's future is limited, and small.

I've divested my Cobalt exposure, and won't be buying into any Cobalt focused companies.

Lithium and Graphite are still good. Gold will fall temporarily, but is good for the longer term. Copper is ok. Silver is ok, but there is none worth investing in on the ASX, so look to the TSX. Medical Cannabis is a good investment, both short and long term, as is A.I. and Blockchain. Oil & Gas is ok if you can find the right companies, a limited few. Uranium may be a sleeper, for a modest rise, but not sustainable, look instead into research companies involved in Cold Fusion (for the much longer term). BioMed is ok, if you are patient, and select the really prospective few by doing extensive research. Alternative energy companies have never done much, so maybe one day. Infrastructure companies are prospective, if they have good management, as are logistics.

And so it goes...

Gw

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.