ALR 0.00% 0.3¢ altair minerals limited

Id b a little cautious quoting EQU as ur shining light... Rock...

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    Id b a little cautious quoting EQU as ur shining light...

Rock chip samples r always high grade.. as chips taken straight from mineralization will clearly have high values. Marketing has been fantastic.. and early investors have cleaned up...

Mgmt there issued themselves an absolute shiiiteload of cheap oppies.. 2c.. and r now exercising them and selling them mums and dads -- having made great money on the back of rising cobalt prices.

Much better (economic) projects out there.. its just information/comments not well received on HC.. because everyone wants or expects their project/company to be "the one.."

CHK grades r very high.. but remember it'll b a while b4 anything is done/exploration on our tenements.

Firstly.. purchase can/will only be concluded once the 2nd part of the placement is settled.. and that will need to be voted on. Most likely it will be ok.. but that's still over a month away.
    There's a rights issue squeezed in there as well.. likely to be fully subscribed.

Not certain, but i think there's still a tenement awaiting granting from the Charge Lithium acquisition.
    So more waiting...

And then there's the question of how much money will be left to begin meaningful exploration. Purchases have been settled predominantly in shares.. and the recent loose change raising wont go far.

Plenty of water/time will need to pass b4 CHK get anywhere near being able to conduct meaningful exploration...

Take ur time i say.. but the ride should well b worth it.

I also note that KSN drilling we were hanging our hat on a few weeks ago... didn't go too well.. as the SP there has fallen from 3.9c to 2.1c.

CHK will ebb and flow... timing and patience will make for a cheaper entry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.