Cobalt Miners News: June 2020

1. 3,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015

Cobalt Miners News: June 2020

https://twitter.com/SeekingAlpha/status/1275692300040048643

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4355303-cobalt-miners-news-for-month-of-june-2020

Havilah Resources Limited
    's (ASX: HAV) total metal inventory grows to 43,400 tonnes of cobalt during the month.

A new cobalt Inferred JORC Mineral Resource of 0.16% (a 14% increase)brings total cobalt metal contained in sulphide ore to 20,000 tonnes (a 144% increase) at Mutooroo.

Confirms the MutoorooCopper-Cobalt-Gold Project as one of the highest grade sulphide cobalt deposits associated with copper in Australia.

If grade is king, then I believeMutooroo is actually the highest grade Australian sulphide cobalt deposit (associated with copper).

Copper-cobalt sulphide resources in Australia are rare. Havilah has only eight or nine other peers in Australia.

The other Australian copper-cobalt sulphide resources with JORC Mineral Resources, that I could locate, are:

Mutooroo project# (ASX: HAV) 0.16%
    Walford Creek project (ASX: AML) 0.14%
    Wollogorang project (ASX: RML) 0.13%
    Savannah project (ASX: PAN) 0.12%
    Carlow Castle project (ASX: ARV) 0.08%
    Broken Hill Cobalt project# (ASX: COB) 0.0715%
    Overlander project (ASX: HMX) 0.05%
    Mount Gunson project (ASX: GBG) 0.04%
    West Musgrave project (ASX: CZI) 0.012%

See also post #45055650

#
    Both located in the cobalt rich Broken Hill region [Havilah is in South Australia; Cobalt Blue is in NSW]

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

Last edited by Clark888: 25/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.