Then again we don't know otherwise cobalt stocks would be the...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Then again we don't know otherwise cobalt stocks would be the ones with vapour trails. It could be that technology will develop an alternative to the cobalt anode for the lithium battery such as UTR's nano-ti tanium anode, or LGR's graphene anode.
    There's no shortage of junior miners seeking to make headway through the perceived likely demand for cobalt, a difficulty getting the investing public to support them though. A daily flick through the ASX news reveals contenders who have to keep sparring away hoping that something will happen to promote them.
    Take a peek and turn over the numbers which are difficult because a thousand parts per million is 0.1% and in this space a tenth of that can be a good grade if the metal is readily extractable. Then there's the equivalences to consider because cobalt is generally part of a mineral package.
    One that's about to reveal drilling results is ARV. A different kind of deposit. Very much a case of "do your own guesswork" as whether it's only a few pipes, or petals or more takes patience.
    "Bad currency drives out good", so I may be giving my worst ideas in the hope of profiting from my best. In that case one that's a bit surprising for the total lack of interest shown in it is TKM. Not that at all researched, merely read with thanks to the poster who favoured AML.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.