I don't think anyone has mention CCZ. I have been watching for a...

1. 322 Posts.
    I don't think anyone has mention CCZ. I have been watching for a while and very few selling down after placement.

Castillo Copper Limited’s (CCZ, Castillo or Company) is pleased to advise that CPS Capital Group Pty Ltd (CPS) has published an independent research report on the Company.

ABOUT CASTILLO COPPER Castillo Copper Limited (ASX: CCZ) is an ASX-listed base metal explorer – primarily focused on copper, cobalt, zinc and nickel – that has the bulk of its core operating assets in eastern Australia. These assets comprise four tenure groups that collectively hold 11 highly prospective copper-cobalt-zinc-nickel project areas in New South Wales and Queensland, detailed briefly as follows:  Jackaderry Project – comprises three prospects (two in the south that are contiguous) in the New England Orogen in NSW which are highly prospective for copper-cobalt-zinc. Of significance is the historic Cangai Copper Cobalt Mine (within Jackaderry South) as legacy data confirms the presence of supergene ore with up to 35% copper and 10% zinc which implies direct shipping ore is potentially feasible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.