ASX: SCI Metals in Focus: Copper/Gold/COBALT and Silver Our key...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    ASX: SCI

Metals in Focus: Copper/Gold/COBALT and Silver

Our key technical drivers around this important time… awaiting 3 follow up holes results at Copper Blow IOCG project and the 2017 metallurgical testing results.

- Since the September 2017 'breakout' for SCI both the technical and fundamental moves have continued to work positively forward as I see it… the 100 week moving average is fast approaching the 200 week moving average and this will be significant. On my calculations a golden crossing should occur middle to end of February although any quick daily gains given exceptional news could bring things forward of that time frame estimation. Is is possible technical traders and investors may look at this move as a major change in the technical status of SCI after 6 1/2 years of operation and trading to work from.

- SCI has broken above 50 month moving average which is a first that has been sustained.

- SCI has broken above the 360 day moving average quickly after recent highs and looks like this may be sustained also now given the 360 day moving average is in decline.

- The 50 day moving average has turned up again and is heading back potentially to cross north of the 100 day moving average. This may well time with results pending from the 3 new follow up holes and/or the metallurgical results from initial drilling in 2017.

There are too many other techincals and averages which seems to be moving to a positive outcome in the very near term and in such a joint show of technical force it assures me it may well be greater than chance.

Our key fundamental drivers around this important time…

- Metallurgical results from initial drilling back end of 2017 from original holes

- 3 new drill holes as phase I follow up to 2017 Copper Blow drilling

- Any left field news such as new deal with CBH Resources (Toho Zinc Co. parent company trading on Tokyo stock exchange) for $$$/% of Copper Blow project. Currently 75% SCI and 25% CBH Resources

- Capital Raise announcement and/or new cornerstone investor with $$$

JFI

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.