GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Cobalt- Outlook 2016, page-53

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Who knows when the BAR/CNJ Cobalt project will get off the ground. Like BPL or all these other Cobalt plays- Cobalt is bullish but the base of much of it is speculation- need the Cobalt price to catch up

For BAR holders right now its all about the gold, its where we will make our mark, it's how we make our money and the reason why we are re-rerating at the moment- because Philips find has immense potential.

One thing is for sure- the Cobalt project is world class potentially 4th largest Cobalt operation globally, low cost due to oxidised ground, and lots of money has been invested in the project already.

I love the future of Cobalt fundamentally, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for the price of Cobalt to catch up- this was for me a low risk entry to Cobalt, still is, and gold is very bullish right now and my own FA's say this is a great entry under 4c.

We have gold drilling news coming on Newminster which has a history of exceeding targets, and the market is going hyper on Cobalt, in the same way it did for lithium.

Forgetting about the fundamental price, I would also put a 'premium' on the fact management steered the business from the brink without diluting, and came out stronger and leaner.

There is also the conjecture on Main Lode historic high grade mine not part of the royalty deal.....when are Kidman going to pounce on this asset?

Lots of great things for BAR shareholder to look forward to without getting too caught up in the Cobalt hype.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.